Powered By Blogger

23. nov. 2013

ETERNAL LOVE

Hello there. A very special day for me. A lot of things happened. There was just one more wish, so .... Maybe tomorrow. On this card I used digi that I earned to win the Sassy Studio Challenge. I used Marianne dies, Spellbinders dies, papers from my collection and added some beads. Sentiment I got here.



.
I will enter this card into following challenge:
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - anything goes,
Divas by design - Make it pretty.

Have a nice day.

Lily Anuska


4 komentarji:

  1. Aww this is beautiful Lily Anuska!! a fab image which you've coloured beautifully. I love the pretty papers and the flowers and heart… a wonderful sentiment too!
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
    Take Care
    Hugs Sue xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. this is a beautiful card Lily.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. A beautiful card, a fab image and brilliant use of dies. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week, Jx

    OdgovoriIzbriši