17. apr. 2014

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Today I want to share with you a card with Bestie image for my niece. She says her Rapunzel. Fairy tales is also a sentiment that I got here. Dies are Marianne design and Spellbinders, paper Far Far Hill, flowers and pearls from my stock.




I will enter this card into following challenges:
Bestie Challenge - Anything goes with Bestie,
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - Anything goes with option use yellow on card.

That's all for now. Believe in the magic in you.

Lily Anuska

2 komentarja:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Lily what a sweet and very pretty card you have made.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    OdgovoriIzbriši