8. jan. 2012

WINTER FAIRY

A new year is come and new challenge on TOMIC with lovely sketch and color combo blue/white/glitter. I followed this sketch for my card and try something new as some challenges require.
I had a vision of fairy located on the  frozen winter flower. I chose Fairy Tilda and coloring her with water colors. I added a silver Pearl color to get effect of frozen. I try something new so I cut flower and the leaves from piece of curtain;  glue it on blue cardstock and then cut it out /see on picture/.



Supplies:
Stamp: Flying Tilda 
Accessories: Bearly My Design papers, glitter, white pearls, daisy punch, Marianne die cuts.
I will enter this card to folowing chalenges:
TOMIC - Challenge#3l ~ Sketch with a color combo,
Simon Says Stamp challenge - New Something,
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Try Something New,
Just Magnolia - Anything goes.

Hugs.

Lily Anuska

3 komentarji:

  1. what a stunning creation for our new somethings challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week. Really pretty details and colours. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you for our next challenge
    -x-

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Aww this is really sweet! I love the image and you've coloured her beautifully! Gorgeous papers and love the flowers and gems - so pretty!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the candy - good luck in the draw!
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Hugs Sue xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is so beautiful, those flowers look amazing
    Lindsay xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši